Thursday, August 08, 2013

Derek Medina Kills Wife, Posts Photo of Her Dead Body on Facebook

In an incredible story, a Florida man, Derek Medina, murdered his wife, took a picture of her dead body and then posted the photo on his Facebook page under a Status Update confessing to the murder.

Here is his confession:

I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news. my wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope you understand me.

After he did that, he drove to the nearest police station and turned himself in. The photo got posted around the Internet before it was removed from Facebook, but the photos are rapidly disappearing and even earlier this afternoon, August 8, 2013, they were very hard to find. Apparently people are receiving orders to take down the photos.

Undated photo of Derek Medina, age 31, from Facebook. The couple were married last year.


The woman's name is Jennifer Alfonso. That came out earlier, but it has subsequently been removed from most stories about the killing.

A photo of Jennifer Alfonso of Florida, murdered by her husband. 

2 comments:

MONTEL Life Lessons said...

Thank your for the photo. I just found out about this and was curious regarding the photo.

Unknown said...

You never know what ppl have inside of them. Some alot of good, some alot & I say alot of evil. ⓓⓐⓛⓔ ╰_╯