Thursday, May 01, 2008

What's Up With National Bolshevism?

The latest death toll figures from Hurricane Katrina can be seen on this website here. The famous Russian neo-Nazi video is on this blog here.

Updated May 2:

National Bolshevism?

I sort of don't like the looks of it automatically, but what is it really all about? Anyone? Is it racist? I'm looking at it and getting worried. A Commie friend of mine from Germany said they were ok, but I am not sure yet. Not sure if I like the flag either. Their supporters are on fascist fora looking for looking for more support.

I can't really figure this out. I'm not sure if it's ok or not. Anyone wants to look into it, be my guest.

Note: Readers should carefully read the Commenting Rules before commenting to avoid having their comments edited or deleted and to avoid being banned from the site.

No comments: