Monday, March 14, 2011

Man Mugged and Robbed in Richmond, California



This is a very shocking video. It shows a group of young Black men in Richmond, California late at night. One of them has a video camera. They apparently come across two young White men walking down the street at 1:30 AM. They chase one of the men down, yelling at him, "What's up? What's up?".

He kicks up in the air with his legs as if he's telling them to piss off. Then the Black men chase him down the street and corner him. He starts yelling at them as the Blacks pummel him badly with their feet and fists. According to police reports, the Blacks also robbed him.

The muggers and robbers shot their own disgusting crime with a video camera! Police are asking if anyone recognizes the people in the video, to tell the police.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea I recognize them. They are the lower class failures that bitch about being mistreated and under the "Racist glove" of society that holds them down. These incidents happen all over the world by the same racial group and if we try to stop it, we are racist oppressors to them. What would King say? Mandela? Malcolm X? Racism is stupid , but reverse racism is equally stupid. I am sure they would agree. If I were black I would be ashamed. Sadly I am not, Therefore I can not milk the system for money and schooling and claim it as the MAN (which is pretty much any other race than them ) holding me down. Nor can I run rampantly around destroying my neighborhoods and markets and terrorizing my fellow citizens. I hate being the "MAN".

Anonymous said...

@ freddy:

you're 100% right. I fucking HATE niggers.

Anonymous said...

Vector, fuck you, dickhead. Just do it.

@ Freddy: those crimes dont happen by the same racial group, but by the same social group. Thats a difference.
Maybe I didnt understand the message of your post, since English isnt my mother tongue. It sounds right what you say, except for that one sentence of yours that I have corrected.
And you cant know how you would act now if you were black. Being black means a lot. It would change your life completely. And I mean your brain wouldnt be any different, but the way people treated you would be different then.

Sorry for my shitty English.

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
Niggers.
What can you do?

Anonymous said...

Quote:
"*sigh*
Niggers.
What can you do?"
-----

Well, you could stfu and go on a holiday to Central Africa.

Anonymous said...

I notice that where I live, the black gangbangers are made up of mostly very small black males. In this video, it appears that they're of a similar type. Aggressive, criminal, almost effeminate little black guys.

Anonymous said...

This is in Downtown Richmond, VA on the corner of S. 18th ST. and East Carey Street.

Anonymous said...

To me there's a difference between a "nigger" and a "black person" to me a black person is just a person that isnt white and is black colored....and to me a nigger is someone (of any color) that does shit like this