Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Idiot Jumps Off Building and Walks Away



I am looking for translators to translate this post into Norwegian, German, Bulgarian and Korean. Email me if you are interested.

Spanish translation (en Español). Portuguese translation (em Português). French translation (en Français). Tagalog translation (isinalin sa Tagalog). Dutch translation (in het Nederlands).


This video is seriously crazy. I've only found it on a Danish video website, so it was hard to get any information on the video. I assume that the action takes place in Denmark. A teenager jumps off a very high building, apparently lands on the pavement below, bloodies his head, and then gets up and walks away with a dazed look on his face. We can't tell if he's injured or not.

Something tells me this might be fake, but it's shot so cheaply by kids with another kid jumping off the building that I don't see how they could fake it. Faking something like this takes a major production studio. On the other hand, I don't see how he survived this fall, much less walked away.

I don't understand this video at all...

1 comment:

lafayette sennacherib said...

No way! It's a fake. Doesn't need anything but cutting and editing 2 or 3 films together, one with a dummy falling. The arms are stuck out crucifixion style all the way from the top down, so there's no movement to prove it's a living person. The guy jumped in the air once, then they spliced on the dummy they'd thrown in the air, then they spliced on the real guy again on the ground at the end.