Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cow Death Row



I am looking for translators to translate this post into German and Bulgarian. Email me if you are interested.

French translation (en Français).


This video shows cows waiting in line to be slaughtered at the slaughterhouse, with some very creepy music playing in the background. It focuses on one cow. Towards the end, it is finally pushed through the gate and the gate slams shut behind it. Then the cow is stunned to the ground. Next we hear a horrible moan, apparently as it is is killed.

Damn, there is something really disturbing about that video. If I wasn't so cold-hearted, I'd never eat another burger or steak again.

I wonder what those cows are thinking?

What's that brown stuff all over them and all over the floor? Shit? Oh gross.

No comments: