Thursday, November 25, 2010

Man Dies of a Heart Attack on Live TV



I am looking for translators to translate this post into German. Email me if you are interested.

This is a really shocking video. An Indian man, Professor M.N. Vijayan (also known as Vijayan Mash), is giving a televised press conferences on October 3, 2007, in Thrissur, India in order to explain a defamation case filed by man named Pappootty, President of an organization called KSSP, over an article that appeared in a magazine called Paadham. While the conference was being filmed, Vijayan had a cardiac arrest on live TV and died immediately.

I don't know what Vijayan's or the KSSP's relationship was to the defamation suit, nor do I know what the article was about, nor do I know anything about Paadham magazine.

Vijayan (June 8, 1930 - October 3, 2007) was an Indian writer, orator and academic. May he rest in peace.

This video is quite disturbing.

No comments: