Monday, November 08, 2010

Man With a Shovel Stuck in His Head



I am looking for translators to translate this post into German, Polish and Bulgarian. Email me if you are interested.

Spanish translation (en Español). Tagalog translation (isinalin sa Tagalog).


In this very strange video, a 21 year old man and his criminal partner were "robbing homes" in Manaus, Brazil. I'm not sure whether that means they were burglarizing homes or committing armed robberies.

Anyway, they ripped off several homes and at some point, a posse of angry residents took off after them and started to attack them. The man in the video was shot 7 times but still managed to survive. To top it off, he received a shovel right in the head. He was hit so hard with the shovel that it stuck in his head! He is rolling around on the ground for about one minute in this video with a shovel stuck in his head! Unbelievable.

But this guy is not exactly an innocent victim like in so many of the other videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I admire you for putting videos like this up , I think I'm getting use to reality.

This scenario itself seems ambivalent after the explanation for it.