Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Granjero Se Comprime en Paca de Heno



I am looking for translators to translate this post into Norwegian. Email me if you are interested.

German translation (in deutscher Sprache).

This is the Spanish translation of the
Farmer Hay Bales Himself post. Translator: Victoria Taus.

Este vídeo is increíble! Un hombre en un campo de siembra se saca la ropa hasta quedarse desnudo, y salta dentro de un costal de heno. Su amigo entonces prende la embaladora y el sujeto es embalado hasta ser convertido en un costal de heno por la maquina! La maquina entonces lo escupe afuera. El se levanta hecho un costal de heno viviente, y riéndose. Yo me pregunto si esto no sera un poco peligroso?

4 comments:

Ira said...

Robert, this post wasn't translated by Victoria Taus, but by Google Translate... Trust me, I'm Spanish and I'm studying translation.
And yeah that video was pretty crazy, lol!

Robert Lindsay said...

No, it's not true. I don't use Google Translator on here. I have translators who work for me. She did it and she speaks Spanish natively. Maybe she's not the best translator on Earth. I took her name off. Maybe she does not want credit. She has problems with accent marks, etc. She speaks Spanish better than she writes it since she came to the US at age 12 and quit writing Spanish.

You want to work for me? I could always use a new translator and you say you are good.

Ira said...

Well, I wasn't saying it was a very bad translation, but some things didn't make sense in Spanish to me. But maybe it's because I'm from Spain and she is from South America, I guess... there are some differences between the Spanish spoken in South America and the Spanish spoken here.
Anyway, if you want me to work for you, I'll do it and I'll be glad of being helpful :)

Robert Lindsay said...

Hi Ira, please email me to let me have your email address so maybe we can work on some of this stuff. Also, I would like to know if you read/write any other languages besides Spanish/English.